Why no bLoG?
I dont know why? Coz I got no friggin readers. Leave comments please please pretty please!
FUCK NSW (and whatever other team that is playing) in the football tonight. I hope they both headbutt each other and fkn lose the game. The traffic on the way to Vietnamese noodles was fucking impossible and by the time I got there I was too hungry to even ejoy it. So FUCK FOOTBALL rugby shit whatever you call that piece of shit. FUCK IT AND FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS IT AND THEIR STUPID ASSES!
FUCK NSW (and whatever other team that is playing) in the football tonight. I hope they both headbutt each other and fkn lose the game. The traffic on the way to Vietnamese noodles was fucking impossible and by the time I got there I was too hungry to even ejoy it. So FUCK FOOTBALL rugby shit whatever you call that piece of shit. FUCK IT AND FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS IT AND THEIR STUPID ASSES!

<< Home